Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Beady Blue’s Online Shop.
By visiting and using our website, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe of the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any other party.
- Beady Blue grants you limited access to make personal use of this site. You may not modify, duplicate, or download any part of this site without written consent from Beady Blue.
- All content on this site, including, but not limited to: the logo, text and photographs are the property of Beady Blue and cannot be used for any other purpose than shopping on this site.
- By communicating with us electronically you agree to receive electronic communication from us. This will come in the form of e-mails and website postings.
- If you create and account, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of all aspects regarding your account. You are responsible for all transactions and activities that occur under your username and password.
- All product photographs are a representation of the products that you will receive and as such, actual colours may vary from computer to computer, and in the case of handmade products, there may be some slight variations on shape and size.
While we attempt to describe products as accurately as possible, this does not mean that the descriptions and content of this website will be 100% error free.
If you have received a product that is not as described on the site, you may return the item in an unused condition and you will receive a full refund or store credit (excluding the cost of shipping).
- Site Visitors are free to offer suggestions, comments, ideas and other information via email provided that the content is not obscene, threatening, illegal, invasive or defamatory to any third party or does not infringe on the intellectual rights of any third party.
You may not impersonate any person or organization that may mislead us as to the origin of the message’s content.
If you do send us original information and product and jewelry photographs, you allow Beady Blue full, royalty-free license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, translate and display such content in any media, anywhere in the world.
In addition, you also allow us to use the name in which the content was submitted in conjunction with use of said content.
We reserve the right to modify or revise these conditions of use at any time. Any changes shall be posted online. Use after changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of these modified conditions of use.